5.12.2008

rotten fruit sprites

I've grown quite fond of Furt (the orange), Gus (the banana), and the others (zombigranites, molddoggs, Stinky) whilst working on the Rotten Fruit Sprites piece for Chaos 2. Fond enough that I think I'd like to do more with them - but what more remains to be seen! The story for Chaos 2 is finished now, it's 9 pages and an end page, and is 'to be continued...'. Now I have a couple months to stare at it and make little changes before the big print date. Below are a couple character studies done during the design stage that I've also made into buttons. Afterwards I found out there was a book character awhile back called the Stinky Cheese Man that my Stinky character resembles but I don't know if mine should be changed now... they're kinda similar but it seems pretty generic to put a round cheese on a body so maybe it's not so bad.

1 comment:

Cyprian said...

WICKED!!!!!!! lol :) ttyl