6.09.2008

fruits, veggies, and relocating

Vicki Nerino fashioned me this wee zombigranite pin, the first (I hope) of a veritable army of Rotten Fruit Sprite characters of its kind. Thank you Vicki!












As for myself, I've been painting fruits and veggies for various nefarious purposes. Like this rhubarb!








Art is however going to have to take a back seat for the next three months as we return to the Ottawa area to work (first at a strawberry farm, then doing interior finishing) to build up those much needed dollars that artists frequently lack.


P.S. Lots of good stuff to see over at illustrationmundo.com, I've been enjoying browsing and seeing a few familiar faces!

1 comment:

vicki said...

HOLY CRAP CONGRATULATIONS ON THE ILLUSTROPHILE FEATURE I LOVE YOU TWO THIS IS A RUN ON SENTENCE BUT I DONT CARE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT.

<3